Thursday 9th & Friday 10th June 2016
Edinburgh EH8 9DW
An informal 2-day meeting, packed with presentations from reputable experts, hands-on workshops, interesting case studies and discussion, with the aim of promoting excellence in Neurophysiology in the UK through the sharing of knowledge and best practice.
- Neuromonitoring UK members
- Beginner and advanced professionals working in the field of Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Associated professionals or anyone with an interest in the area
- Instrumentation demonstrations
- Lab-based anatomy workshops
- Case studies
- Opportunity to visit The History of Surgery Museum
Full programme to be confirmed. Check back for updates!
- Encourage and promote excellence in Neurophysiology to support the delivery of the best care for patients
- Provide a forum for discussion and exchange of techniques and ideas relating to Neurophysiology
- Provide a source of advice and support for Neurophysiology professionals
NM UK subscribers – £100
Non-subscribers – £120 (this will include 2015/16 subscription to NM UK).
Strictly 50 delegates. Lunch and refreshments provided.
NM UK Deputy Chair
Neurophysiology Department, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh
If you’d like to register for this event, please contact:
NM UK Events Coordinator
Clinical Measurement Group
Level One, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU
Tel: 01865 221 595
If you are interesting in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact:
NM UK Commercial Liaison
Lawn Cottage, Lawn Road, London, NW3 2XD