Clinical Neurophysiology National Audit Meeting
Thursday, 3rd November 2016
The Post Graduate Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
Why attend? –
1. Find out the preliminary results and discuss the 2015-2016 National Audit Projects, which include:
• An audit of IONM against ANS/BSCN standards
• A service evaluation on performing EEGs in NEAD patients
• Opinions on the BSCN/ANS national standards
2. Gain information on how to prepare for IQIPS
3. Showcase your own audit work on a poster with a £200 cash prize
4. Eat a good lunch, enjoy the company of medical and physiologist colleagues and get external CPD points
There will be a charge of £40 for the meeting. All refreshments will be provided.
Pre-registration is essential. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Registration details and the provisional programme can be accessed at the following site:
If you have any queries or require any further information about the conference please contact Catherine Pang firstname.lastname@example.org or Ros Kandler email@example.com
Please click the link below for a word version of this advert.